Experienced SaaS sales professional seeking new opportunity with progressive tech company in Seattle area.
Email Marketing Provider, Seattle,WA, December 2014-Present
Direct of Business Development, December 2014-Present
• Handled six figure sales cycle of multiple SaaS email marketing platforms as a reseller/consultant
• Sold first large deal within 2 months of hire date
Email Marketing Provider, Seattle,WA, September 2013-September 2014
Business Development Manager, September 2013-September 2014
• Responsible for full-sales cycle of SaaS email marketing platform (prospecting, discovery, demo, contract negotiation, close)
• Fastest ramp up on Business Development Manager in company history
• Averaged a sale per month
Enterprise Saas Company, Bellevue, WA, January 2011-September 2013
Enterprise Inside Sales, July 2012-September 2013
• Prospected into accounts that were $3.3B in revenue or greater
• Most meetings held out of entire team
Senior Inside Sales Representative, January 2012-July 2012
• Won President’s Club Trip to Mexico and was only member of Inside Sales team asked to attend
• Averaged 181% of quota over 5 straight quarters
• Responsible for all tool related training for new hires.
Inside Sales Representative, January 2011-January 2012
• Calling on C-level IT executives to gain interest in our product offering and schedule appointment for field sales reps.
• Hit over 225% of sales quota for two quarters in a row
• Top inside sales representative across company for 3 straight quarters
• Responsible for training of new sales representatives within 3 months of start date
Datasphere Technologies, Bellevue, WA, July 2009-January 2011
Team Lead, August 2010-January 2011
• Launched a brand new sales team of 21 from the ground-up.
• Trained new manager and new sales reps on company protocol and sales process.
• Continued to be top sales rep on sales team for August 2010-January 2011.
• Top team on the sales floor first, second, and third month as new team (August 2011, September 2011, October 2011).
Senior Account Executive, May 2010-August 2010
• Hit over 125% of quota for six consecutive months which was the eligibility requirements for this position.
• Was put in charge of all new market launches with recently acquired news stations.
Account Manager, July 2009-May 2010
• Prospected and sold online advertising for news media sites such as KOMONews.com and KATU.com.
• Helped found the new media sales team and was consistently within the top three salesmen every month on the floor.
• Played a vital role in showcasing the success of a new product concept within an internet startup environment.
R.H. Donnelley, Bellevue, WA, September 2008- July 2009
• Won Pacesetter award of my Field Sales Training class by closing eight new businesses in less than three weeks.
• Cold called small businesses with no existing advertising and introduced them to R.H Donnelley’s suite of Dex advertising products, greatly increasing their exposure among consumers.
• Finished within the top three sales representatives in sales three quarters in a row out of 100 reps in Nebraska, Colorado, and Washington.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Competent with Various CRM Software (SF, Dynamics)
• Excel in Consultative/Relationship Building Sales Environments
• Prospecting Software (RainkingOnline.com, Jigsaw, IProfile, Leadlander, EDataSource, Datanyze)
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Graduated June 2008
Concentration in Management